Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 25 Feb 2015, 08:49 PM

Mamta, yes you will have to file revised returns, and yes you can also get it audited. Now, the date you submit the revised returns will be considered as the date you filed your returns, so there might be a penalty for delayed filing. Also best if you use a CA for this, they can ensure that everything is done right the first time itself.

View the full comment thread »