Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 08 Jul 2013, 03:04 PM


Your wife can show her trading activity as a business. In a business whatever is the related expense that you incur for trading can be shown as an expense like your internet cost, system depreciation and etc. If you have made profits, the expenses would reduce your profitability and hence the taxes, if you have made a loss the losses get increased because of the expense. Yes this increased loss can be carry forwarded for 8 years and net off against any other business income/gain.

IIt is best to consult a CA to help you out in filling up ITR4.

This initiative is to educate our clients and we are providing only online support. You can ask us any question here and we will answer it for you.


View the full comment thread »