Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 16 Feb 2015, 02:50 PM

Darsh, you have to rectify the return and file it again. In case they don’t accept the rectification, your file will be handed over to an assessing officer. You will then have to give him an explanation of this.

View the full comment thread »