Comment on Taxation Simplified

omp commented on 02 Jul 2013, 05:14 PM


I am a salaried person and regularly filling my income tax through SARAL form. I have two demat account and one is not operated since it is opened. and using other I am trading in F & O since 5 years but always made loss, which I never showned to income tax. You are requested to guide me, how to show these losses. and is it compulsary to show even if the losses made in F & O derivative trading?

Thanks in Advance.

View the full comment thread »