Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 07 Feb 2015, 10:00 AM

Hi Monu,

Ideally you would have had to combine both the form 16 and paid taxes accordingly. It is possible that when you combine both the Form 16, your tax slab changes. You need to use Challan 260 and you can file using your PAN (u will not need the TAN of your previous company).

View the full comment thread »