Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 25 Jun 2013, 11:23 AM

If you have traded options, then it is a business income/loss and you will have to use the ITR4.

In our backoffice, you will see a PL statement which will carry all the details.


View the full comment thread »