Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 24 Jun 2013, 01:26 PM


Firstly, it is not correct to show f&O loss as a short term capital loss, so it would be best to file the revised returns using ITR4.

For financial year 2011-12, you will have time till 31st March 2014 to file revised returns. You need to choose revised return under section 139(5).

Presently there is no guide as such online, but you can ask us any queries and will be able to help you out.

Don’t really know any CA from Noida.


View the full comment thread »