Comment on Taxation Simplified

nitin123 commented on 23 Jun 2013, 05:33 PM

I am a salaried person and had incurred losses from F&O trading in last financial year 2011-12. On wrongful advice of my CA, I filed the returns using ITR-1 and showed the loss as short-term capital loss and also offset it against other short-term gains. After reading this blog, it seems I should file a revised return using ITR-4.
a) Please confirm that I can file a revised return now for 2011-12. Any information online where I can get help on filing ITR-4 for a salaried person + F&O income?
b) Also, if someone can share details of a good CA based in Noida who has expert understanding of F&O taxation and can help with this tax computation and revised returns filing.

View the full comment thread »