Comment on Taxation Simplified

vivek111213 commented on 23 Jun 2013, 03:51 AM

You said fno trading is considered as business income and i can include the rent i pay for my house as a business expense(as i trade from there),but can i get exemption even if the rent agreement is not in my name but i pay it from my bank account and have proof of address(that i’m staying there)?

View the full comment thread »