Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

babu commented on 20 Jun 2013, 09:04 AM

Thank you for the initiative.
I am a salaried person and since I traded some F&O, I will have to file ITR-4 for AY-2013/14. In the ITR-4 there is a “nature of business” that need to be filled up. Which category will I come in? There are options like Trading-Retailers (0202), Financial Service Sector-Share Brokers, Sub-brokers, etc. (0808), Financial Service Sector-Others(0809) etc. Can you kindly tell us?

View the full comment thread »