Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Santosh commented on 10 Jun 2013, 04:43 PM

Basically, you are saying that the ITR4 should be filed by a CA and not yourself to comply with 44AD (of course, after tallying the profit/loss correctly and declaring it in the ITR4). So, we will have to pay 500 or 1000rs or whatever he takes to file under his user-id (TRP or TPR.. whatever it is called). Is my understanding right?

View the full comment thread »