Comment on Account Opening Process - Corporate,Partnership Firm, & HUF

Hanan commented on 20 Jan 2015, 11:39 AM

You can write to [email protected] for all queries regarding HUF or Corporate accounts if you’d like to seek more clarity. You can reach him on 080-49132020 if you would like to speak.

Our answers to your questions are:

a. Yes, you’re right about your understanding on the IL&FS Demat form. You need to sign as the “sole holder” as the account will be opened in the name of a natural person. The details of the HUF can be mentioned where the space has been provided on the application form.

b. You should sign as an individual/sole holder on all the DP application pages. However, on the trading form, you need to sign as the Karta or authorized signatory.

View the full comment thread »