Comment on Taxation Simplified

AmitDhakre commented on 31 May 2013, 02:46 PM


I was going to fill ITR online but got confused. ITR 1 is for income and interest earning people. ITR 4 is for individuals and HUF’s having income from a propreitory business or profession. I have regular income from job and interest and i m active trader in equity and options. Which form will i fill?
Is saving bank interest taxable?
Are dividedns taxable?


View the full comment thread »