Comment on Taxation Simplified

Sourav commented on 19 May 2013, 04:58 AM

I am a salarised person & My wife is a Housewife. She want to trade in F&O & She has around 1 Lac cash in her Bank Savings a/c.
she makes profit of 4 Lac
& she invest 1 Lac in PPF
& She get Bank FD interest of 0.5 Lac

then what will be her income tax?
on that occasion she has to fill ITR-4 or I have to add her income in my ITR-1 ?


View the full comment thread »