Comment on Start investing in G-Secs

Shruthi R commented on 13 May 2022, 02:35 PM

Hey Adithya, Government bonds are now listed on the exchanges and if you wish to exit, you can sell them just like stocks. T-bills aren’t listed yet and premature exit isn’t possible, you will have to hold them till maturity. More here.

View the full comment thread »