Comment on Now gift stocks and ETFs to your friends and loved ones

Shubham commented on 31 Dec 2021, 03:55 PM

Hey Vasu, you cannot open a trading account in the name of a minor. Hence, they will not be able to buy or sell shares. You can only transfer shares in and out of the child’s demat account. More on this here.

View the full comment thread »