Comment on Option buying: The riskiest trade out there

ratnasai commented on 03 Jul 2021, 05:44 PM

he is talking about 80% of the people. not the other 20 % who do gain by buying options. its more about averages and normal retailers. not about people who are skilled.

View the full comment thread »