Comment on How to easily file your taxes when trading at Zerodha with Quicko

Team Quicko commented on 09 Feb 2021, 11:39 AM

Hi Steve, you need to pay income tax on the income earned from your trading eg: capital gains and/or business income from trading. In case there are any losses you can report them in your ITR and carry them forward.

View the full comment thread »