Comment on How to easily file your taxes when trading at Zerodha with Quicko

Quicko commented on 27 Nov 2020, 11:45 AM

Hey Akshay,
Capital gains arise when there is sale of equity shares and mutual funds. If you have not sold shares during FY 19-20, you do not need to report your capital gains. Since you are a salaried individual and have Form 16, you need to file ITR1.

View the full comment thread »