Comment on Various Types of Accounts

Nithin Kamath commented on 17 Dec 2014, 07:21 PM

Trading account can be opened only in the name of one person (no joint accounts allowed).

1. If you want to trade separately, yes you need to open another trading account.
2. Same set of documents that you used the first time, Photo, PAN, Address, Income proof (in case of F&O), bank cheque leaf.
3. 1 demat can be mapped to only 1 trading account, so the demat where you are the second holder, can be mapped to either of the trading accounts. If you want a demat to be mapped to both the accounts, you will have to open another one.

View the full comment thread »