Comment on Various Types of Accounts

Nithin Kamath commented on 17 Dec 2014, 09:14 AM

Kuljit, to trade on F&O as an NRI, you need to come through the CP code (custodial participant) route. What this means is that, along with opening a trading account with us, you will need to get a CP code for yourself (through a custodian, we have partnered with ILFS). Getting a CP code is some task, will ask someone from our team to email you the requirement.

View the full comment thread »