Comment on Scrip-wise charges now on Console

Nakul commented on 27 May 2019, 01:09 PM

Hey Rana,

You, as the assessee, must submit the ITR. To know which form you need to use and everything about taxation for traders and investors, you can go through this comprehensive taxation module on Varsity.

View the full comment thread »