Comment on Today's technical issues - postmortem

Vivek commented on 28 Feb 2019, 08:19 PM

“In fact, as of today, over 90% of the activity load half a million of our concurrent clients produce every day is handled by our systems efficiently, but the rest of the 10% that still goes to the OMS sometimes acts as the weakest link.”

Why don’t you bring in the 10% in house?

View the full comment thread »