Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Balamurugan commented on 04 Oct 2018, 04:04 PM

You can have it audited and file the loss. This can be offset against your future gains in the next years. If you need help in finding an auditor (In bangalore), I can recommend my auditor who is reasonable, knows about zerodha provided documents. conatct me at rbala78 @

View the full comment thread »