Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

Nithin Kamath commented on 09 Nov 2014, 10:58 AM

Hmm, can you look at the form 16 you have received from your employer and see if the first 6 months income received from US is shown on that? If it is not, I guess you can show that as professional income. But do consult a CA.
1. as explained above.
2. If you are showing this as a professional income, then yes it can be offset with trading losses.

View the full comment thread »