Comment on Say hello to the new Coin app

Matti commented on 13 Jun 2018, 05:02 PM

Hey Vaibhav, for investing on Coin, you’d need a Zerodha trading and demat account. Unfortunately, trading accounts for minors aren’t allowed. What you can do here is to open a trading & demat account for yourself to purchase the funds and just a demat account for your child to transfer/gift them to.

View the full comment thread »