Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

sanjiv kumar commented on 12 Apr 2018, 11:38 AM

I m a salaried person & i was filing ITR 1 for Tax.but previous year opened account at zerodha.for FY 2017-18 my salary about 5 lac and intraday gain Rs. 100 ( turn over 13000)and short term loss 25000 ( turn over 4.8 lac)
Please suggest me which ITR form and carry forward of loss without CA audit is possible?

View the full comment thread »