Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Matti commented on 11 Dec 2017, 01:27 PM

Ah. No. Your friend’s father will have to approach the company registrars, tell them the certificates were lost and have duplicate certificates issued. These then need to be dematerialised and then transferred to you.

View the full comment thread »