Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Matti commented on 24 Nov 2017, 03:59 PM

Ah, no. Since the PoA for that demat account remains with HDFC, selling with Zerodha wouldn’t be possible. The easiest way to do this would be to transfer your shares to your Zerodha demat account and sell them from there. Check this post on how to transfer your holdings.

View the full comment thread »