Comment on Zerodha-Fund withdrawal from Trading account

Zerodha Social commented on 26 Oct 2017, 10:49 PM

Arihant, You will have to courier us a duly signed account modification form along with the personalized cancelled cheque or bank statement of the account wish to this address. You can get in touch with our support desk for more.

View the full comment thread »