Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Nithin Kamath commented on 01 Aug 2017, 07:22 PM

To transfer shares from one demat to another, there is something called a DIS slip. It is very similar to a cheque book that you use to transfer money from one account to another. So manually would mean a client having to sign a DIS slip and submitting to the broker.

View the full comment thread »