Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

Nithin Kamath commented on 01 Oct 2014, 06:53 PM

1. If you want to trade F&O, you will also need to get a CP code(custodial participant code) along with the PIS account (HDFC/Axis) we have a tie up with.
2. Yes
3. Yes you can trade F&O (intraday and positional), but you will have to do this through a CP code.
4. This will probably be the best way, (CP code make sense if your account size is atleast 25 to 50lks). Your brother can give his 6 months bank statement, and if there are credits on it, can be considered as an income. that would be enough to get him started.

View the full comment thread »