Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

Nithin Kamath commented on 27 Sep 2014, 11:54 AM

If you haven’t gotten a notice and if it is within 1 year from when you filed your returns, you can revise it. If you have gotten a notice, you can rectify and explain to the assessing officer.

View the full comment thread »