Comment on Account Opening Documentation & Charges

Nithin Kamath commented on 22 Sep 2014, 11:14 AM

1. You can give your wife’s older bank account 6 month details. It is not mandatory that you should give 6 months from the same account that you are linking for trading. If she has stocks in her IIFL demat, even a copy of the demat holding should be good enough.

2. For the HUF, you could ask your CA to give a networth certificate, that should be enough. There is no minimum requirement of networth, it could be as little as Rs 1000.

View the full comment thread »