Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Akshay.A commented on 19 May 2017, 07:52 AM

You can transfer funds via NEFT/RTGS and IMPS. Union Bank is one of the N-TPV Banks (No Third Party Validation) and they are not providing the instant transfer facility for Brokers. Check here

View the full comment thread »