Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

Nithin Kamath commented on 18 Sep 2014, 02:51 PM

Chica, if you haven’t declared the losses in time, you cannot carryforward them. So not possible with your 2010 and 2011 losses. But if you had declared those losses then, yeah definitely. Yes even trading in options is considered as a business, so you can claim your expenses.

View the full comment thread »