Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Venu commented on 20 Apr 2017, 04:54 PM

* Open a new NRI demat and trading account
* Transfer securities from existing demat to new demat. Initiate closure cum transfer of shares. Shares can be transferred only to NRO demat account.
* Close existing demat and trading account.

You can find info on NRI trading here:

View the full comment thread »