Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Nithin Kamath commented on 03 Apr 2017, 03:25 PM

Since you have only F&O trading, you can use ITR4S. If you use ITR4S, you will have to declare profit of 6% (reduced from 8%) on turnover. So around Rs 6000 profit, instead of Rs18000 loss. pay tax on this Rs 6000, which will be at 20% only Rs 1200. But if you want to carry forward the loss, yes ITR4 and audit would be needed.

View the full comment thread »