Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Nithin Kamath commented on 03 Apr 2017, 09:28 AM

Sri, we can’t do this, you will have to approach icicidirect for this. Take their account closure letter, and mention your Zerodha DP ID on it. Check this link.

View the full comment thread »