Comment on Taxation Simplified

AmitDhakre commented on 09 Mar 2013, 05:58 AM

One more query i have. My friend bought shares and took delivery from my demat account. He made profit in that as short term capital gain. I am an active trader. I would not like to pay tax on his behalf. So what procedure can i follow in this scenario?

View the full comment thread »