Comment on Introducing Coin - our Direct Mutual Fund Platform

Nithin Kamath commented on 28 Mar 2017, 12:08 PM

Yes you can. Ask NJ for a DIS slip, mention your zerodha demat DP ID on it and transfer the MF. The easier way will be to exit the investments there and buy afresh with us.

View the full comment thread »