Comment on Transfer funds into your trading account

Nikhil A commented on 16 Feb 2017, 12:37 PM

Please fill this form, print it, sign it, and then courier it back to our office along with a personalized cancelled cheque of your new bank. If you don’t have a personalized cheque (with your name on it) please send us the latest month bank statement (self-attested) along with the cancelled cheque.

View the full comment thread »