Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Nithin Kamath commented on 31 Jan 2017, 10:31 PM

Vijay, there is no concept called portfolio management consultant. To be able to trade on behalf of your client, you need to get a PMS license or become a hedge fund. The other option is to become an investment advisor, but execution will have to be done by the clients itself.

View the full comment thread »