Comment on Account Opening Process - Corporate,Partnership Firm, & HUF

Venu commented on 29 Dec 2016, 01:07 PM

1. Open a new demat at Zerodha and transfer the shares.
2. Yes, but by linking an existing demat account, you’ll only be able to buy shares, you’ll have to sell them through Indiabulls.

View the full comment thread »