Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Venu commented on 27 Dec 2016, 03:09 PM

Although you’ve filed ITR IV, you’ll have to verify if the ITR is filed correctly, whether turnover is computed correctly.. It’s better you get the return verified from a CA/consultant who should be able to spot any mistakes. Appeals happen only when there’s a scrutiny. You’ll have to file rectification under section 154 with CPC. Interest on loan amount, internet charges etc are indeed allowed as expenses.

View the full comment thread »