Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Akshay.A commented on 13 Dec 2016, 09:53 AM

You can get the POA & other documents attested not only with the Indian Consulate but also by Notary Public / Any Court / Magistrate / Judge / Local Banker in the country where you reside.

View the full comment thread »