Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Venu commented on 09 Dec 2016, 01:19 PM

Each time, shares will have to be transferred from your spouse’s account to your account and then you’ll have to sell from your trading account. That’s the only option. Transfer happens when you send us a DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip), it’s a tedious process. Suggest you open a trading & demat account in your spouse’s name separately. Is there any specific reason you’re trying to avoid opening one?

View the full comment thread »