Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Nithin Kamath commented on 08 Dec 2016, 03:23 PM

Praveen, if this is in demat, you can transfer using DIS slip. Check this link. If it isn’t in demat form, you will have to first convert it into demat form at ICICI

View the full comment thread »