Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Nithin Kamath commented on 06 Dec 2016, 07:09 AM

Hmm.. I guess you can approach the custodian directly (if custodian and broker is different). If not, guess you will have to place a complaint at the exchange for this.

View the full comment thread »