Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu commented on 01 Dec 2016, 01:04 PM

To trade in F&O, you’ll need to obtain what is called a Custodial Participant (CP Code), you don’t need a PIS account to trade the F&O segment. You’ll have to link an NRO SB account.

View the full comment thread »